PADI Divemaster Course.
If you are passionate about scuba diving and want to spread the love, you should consider becoming a dive professional.
The PADI Divemaster course is the first step on the professional diving ladder.
In addition to becoming a respected member of the diving community, you will gain leadership skills, great confidence with your diving and have an amazing sense of achievement.
If you are serious about pursuing a career in diving take the time to study the topics and understand the material (it will be part of your divemaster final exam). so that you can have enough time to read through all the topics.
during the PADI Divemaster program, you learn dive leadership skills through both classroom and independent study. You complete water skills and stamina exercises, as well as training exercises that stretch your ability to organize and solve problems as well as help others improve their scuba. You put this knowledge into action through a structured internship or series of practical training exercises.
As you progress through your Divemaster course, you’ll expand your diving knowledge, hone you skills and increase your confidence. Then, as a PADI Divemaster, you’ll use these attributes to lead, mentor and motivate other divers and experience the joy of seeing them transformed by the majesty of the the acquatic realm.
- You need to be a certified PADI Rescue Diver or have an equivalent rating. (If equivalent rating the candidate must submit proof of CPR and first aid training within the past 24 months).
- Have completed and logged at least 40 dives as documented by the individual’s personal logbook. If you don’t have the dives to start we have discounted multi-dive packages that will get you there.
- Be at least 18 years old at the start of training.
- Submit medical clearance for diving signed by a doctor, attesting to fitness to dive.
- The Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving – a comprehensive overview of diving physics, physiology, and equipment.
- Divemaster slates.
- PADI Divemaster Manual.
- PADI Instructor Manual.
- RDP Table or eRDPMLTM with associated instructions for use booklets
It is highly recommended that you own all of your own scuba equipment, as familiarity with personal gear improves general scuba diving skills.
We also have all the gear you need for hire from Divers Land.
Duration: 15 day.