PADI Open Water Diver.
The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular and internationally recognized scuba diving course. The certification entitles you to discover the beautiful underwater world in depths of up to 18m together with your dive buddy.
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
1. Knowledge development to understand the basics of scuba diving
2. Confined water/ pool dives to learn basic scuba skills
3. Open water dives to use your skills and explore
Watch, listen, read, scroll, tap and interact while you learn to scuba dive with PADI TOUCH. It’s fun, it’s easy, it’s portable and it’s your entry to the underwater world as a scuba diver. It integrates the manual with the video into a powerful, tablet and smartphone based learning experience. When you dive in, you’ll:
– Learn diving facts, principles and safety concepts in preparation for your confined and open water dives.
– Watch video clips that show you the world of scuba diving.
– Take simple quizzes to make sure you understand the material as you progress.
The PADI Open Water Diver certification will open an entirely new and adventurous world to you, which you can boost by upgrading your skills through the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course, adventure dives and specialty courses.
Once you have purchased this course, our team will send you an email to ask for additional information required to get you registered with PADI Touch, so you can start and complete the theory part of your course while still at home to save valuable time during your vacation and dive more!
The moment, we have registered you; PADI will send you a confirmation email.
Please bring swimwear, a towel, water and medical statement, if required.
The activity is subject to availability and weather conditions. Please meet us at the dive center to reconfirm date and time, as soon as you arrive at your hotel.
- 5 Confined Water Sessions.
- 4 Open seas Dives.
- Diving Equipment.
- PADI Touch – ELearning.
- Minimum age 10 years.
- Ability to swim.
- No previous scuba diving experience required.
- Good health conditions. Please check our medical form.
Duration: 3 days