PADI Rescue Diver.
Learn to prevent and manage problems in the water, and become more confident in your skills as a diver.
It’s challenging, yet very rewarding.
The PADI Rescue Diver course prepares you to deal with dive emergencies, minor and major, using a variety of techniques. Through knowledge development and rescue exercises, you learn what to look for and how to respond. During rescue scenarios, you put into practice your knowledge and skills.
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers.
- Emergency management and equipment.
- Rescuing panicked divers.
- Rescuing unresponsive divers.
The PADI Rescue Diver course is the most rewarding training of all recreational diving courses. The fun part about this course is rising to challenges and mastering them. Most divers find this course demanding, but at the end admit that it is the best course they have ever taken.
Once you have purchased this course, our team will send you an email to ask for additional information required to get you registered with PADI Touch, The moment, we have registered you, PADI will send you a confirmation email.
Please bring your PADI Advanced Diver (or Adventure Diver) and First Aid (max. 24 months) certifications, logbook, towel, water and medical statement, if required.
The activity is subject to availability and weather conditions.
- PADI Touch – ELearning
- Practical Part
- Diving Equipment
- At least PADI Adventure Diver certification with the completed Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive.
- Minimum age 12 years.
- Good health conditions. Please check our medical form.
- Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months (can be completed with us before the Rescue Diver course).
Duration: 3 days.